Challenge #46 Winners & Top 3

Thursday 1 December 2011
Morning all!

Carly here this morning to annouce the wonderful winners from last week's Snowflake's challenge!
We had some totally awesome entrys! thanks to everyone who took part...
Here's our winners....

PRIZE ONE

Crimson cloud are offering 3 packs of die cuts of one winners choice! Goes to....

PRIZE TWO
Joanna Sheen
is a £10 Voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen! Goes to:
No: 56 - Anita M

PRIZE THREE
Buy our digi stamps here...
The lovely Sally-ann at Digistamp Boutique is offering a lucky winner 6 individual Digis of their choice! goes to: (please let us know in your email what you'd like)
No: 109 - Coops

PRIZE FOUR
And finally, a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!
Goes to:


Alison Mclennan

**********************************************
And our top three chosen this week by random are...

No: 192 - Wendy

No 69 - Trollkatta


No 44 - Corry

Well done ladies on making our top three! Be sure to grab your Top three banner from our side bar!

**********************************************


And of course not forgetting our Facebook Top Three!


Allison Appleby


Deb Jennet


Ani Ruseva


Well done to all our winners and top picks! Back at 8.30am with news of our brand new challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Cor* said...:

    Hey Team! thanks for liking my snowy blurry chilly card! Congrats to everyone on some great creations!

  1. khushifairy said...:

    congrats Tammy. :)
    this theme as well as the color scheme of this card is very sight friendly.
    valentine gifts pakistan
    Gifts to pakistan

  1. Tammy said...:

    OMG!!!!! Thank you so so much. There was some wonderful entries....never in the world did I think I had a chance. Thank you again. Hugs Tammy xx

  1. Anita said...:

    Thank you so much for liking my Molly Merry Christmas card. I love your challenges!

  1. coops said...:

    wow thanks ladies for picking me as one of your winners.huge congrats to the other lucky winners too.
    will email tomorrow after work :D

    xx coops xx

  1. Thank you for choosing my card!!! I'm well chuffed!! My pal Lynne Digney told me as I've not been able to get onto blogger this last day or two!!

    What do I have to do now ladies?? Help!!!!

    Congratulations to everyone else too, some fab entries as always x x

  1. Wow!!! Thank you guys!!! Only found out cause my pal Lynne told me!! Haven't been able to get on blogger the last few days. Question, what do I do now??!! Help!!

    Hugs Alison x x

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx