Winners and Top 3 Challenge #37

Thursday 27 September 2012

Wow what beautiful Things With Wings you all shared with us last week!
But sadly there can only be 2 winners this time, so here goes...!

Prize One

One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set of their choice.

And the winner is...



Prize Two


Stamp Fairy are generously offering our lucky winner a $10 voucher to their online store! Wow!

and the winner is...




Well done ladies!! Please email us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk before 7:30pm UK time on Sunday 30th September to clam your prizes!

**************************************************

Now for this weeks top 3!!

99. Karina


74. Alica


106. Anja


Congrats ladies, please grab your top 3 blinkie from the sidebar!!
Back very shortly for a new challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Sue said...:

    I'm pleased to be one of your lucky winners and have sent you an Email, thank you

    Sue

  1. Anja said...:

    Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick!
    Hugs, Anja

  1. Alica said...:

    yay! Thanks for choosing me for Top 3! Glad you liked my fairy!

  1. Hazel said...:

    I'm sorry it has taken me so long to add a comment. I was thrilled to win and it cheered me up at a very sad time, thank you. Hazel x

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx